CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jobi Gelder, Super Star!

Jobi did spring basketball this year and had a great time. We will be doing fall and spring basketball from now on. It was fun to watch him play and then have a break and start playing again. There wasn't enough time to get sick of it! So here are some pictures of the spring basketball. He played really good. He is going to be a star!





I love his perfect form.
Tallest on the team and most of the kids he was playing were in 4th grade!



He had a great coach too.


5 comments:

ropenracen said...

I know a super star when I see one...Love my Jobster

Kate and Cole said...

Could he get any cuter??? He is a natural! These pictures are so fun. My favorite is the one of him sitting on the bench next to his teammate because he's half the size of Jobi! I also love the on elf him shooting. He does have nice form! He looks 14, makes me sad! Love that boy!

Kate and Cole said...

I meant to say "the one of him..." not on elf him. Sorry, auto correct!

Kate and Cole said...

He is an awesome player!! I am so glad I got to see him play and he is the best one on his team. :) GO Jobi!!! Remember your auntie Erin when you make it to the NBA!! You did awesome! Love you!

Kate and Cole said...

Hey that last comment was from Erin and it said I was Kate. not so, just not so.