CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Seattle

I love this picture! I think it is so cool. He looks so lonely sitting there all alone.
Yikes! Extreme close up. The only thing that would make this picture better is the fatbooth app for my phone. I will have to show everyone who is not on Facebook what the funniest thing ever is. More to come on that.
Some Jonny love. It's so pretty in Seattle. I love being so close to the ocean. I have always felt some connection to the ocean and dolphins and whales. I just love them so much.
We love totem poles at our house. They have a couple of cool ones right by the market. If I didn't live in an HOA I would totally have one in my yard somewhere.
Got to love the Orca totem. I love Pacific Northwest art. Thanks to Alaska for finally giving my house some of that art for my house. I think that is all of our anniversary pictures. Looking forward to going back to Seattle in September.

0 comments: