CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

11th Year Anniversary

It seems like we always do bigger anniversaries on the odd years, but we have fun no matter what we do. This year Jon was going to be in Seattle already and we thought it would be fun to meet up there. We had a blast. I didn't want to go home! My good friend Becky said she would watch Jobi for me and I was happy she did. We needed the break.
We ate at this really good place right at the top of Pike's Market. We had a great view of the market and the ocean and a bunch of flowers. It was so pretty. Here is the happy couple enjoying our view.
We stopped at the Apple store to check out new headphones so I captured the moment!
We ate at a sushi place that the food moved around on a conveyor belt. It felt a little cafeteria ish, but it was really good. I saw a place to eat like this on The Hills, so it must be hip.


This was in one of our many cab rides. More to come of our Seattle trip and I never finished Alaska. You are all probably sick of hearing of Alaska! Too Bad!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Thanks for the update...its about time, keep them coming. HAPPY ANNIVERSAY.

camping anyone said...

what cute pics! Thanks for sharing. And a big thanks for this past week. I had alot of fun and we do need to do it more often. I sure do love ya and you always make me laugh! Love ya lots!