CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Denali

Here is Denali. I guess it is super rare to get such a clear shot of Mt. Denali. It is such a different experience in person. It is definitely a monster of a mountain.
Jobi isn't such a bad photographer is he? We had such a great time in this town we stayed in before we went into Denali park. It was called Talkeetna. It was a cute little town to explore and there was a river Jobi really liked to hang out by. The people were very nice there too.
There were really pretty flowers all over the place. If anyone knows what kind this pink flower is, please let me know.
This was inside Denali National Park. It looked a lot different than I thought. I wasn't like trees everywhere. I thought pine trees would be everywhere just like on the cruise ship going along the inside passage. There aren't regular cars aloud inside the park and we had to take a school bus tour all the way in and out. It was fun, but long.
We saw some animals while we were there. Bears, wolves and puppies, snow hares, and caribou.

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

Those are great pics..I know that flower, but I'll have to remember the name. You pretty cute Hez.

camping anyone said...

how fun it reminds me of our trip. we did the same train ride and I pretty sure we stayed in the same little town before taking our bus ride into Denali. you sure look pretty. Jobi must get his photogentic skills from his mother. Keep the pics coming love to see them!