CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More

We went Huckleberry crazy. Jon did have a piece of huckleberry pie with huckleberry soft serve on top. It was really good and yummy. I have been making huckleberry jam and need to still make some more. Come on over and I will make you some huckleberry milkshakes.
I love this picture of Jobi. He was in heaven the whole time we were in Priest Lake and

Coeur d'Alene.
Jon fly fishing on Priest Lake.
We ended up buying a kayak for Jon in Coeur d'Alene. It is an angler one, so he can fish out of it. We have totally different body types (if you haven't noticed) so it makes it hard to get a kayak to share. I am just renting the ones from the community center until next year and then I will buy a better one. Jon doesn't fit in the kayaks to rent.
I love this pic of Jon with the trees. It was at the lake. It was colder this year than last year, so we didn't spend as much time in the water as last year. Still a great time though!

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That lake looks awesome. I want to go there. How pretty. We are going there for sure next year! That pic of jobi is cool. I'm so jealous about the huckleberries!

Carrie Lommasson said...

What a fun trip. I'm sad that I had to miss you while you were here. I miss going huckleberry picking with you, but I'm glad to see that you're still keeping at it. They sure are yummy!