CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little taste of our trip

This was in Missoula.  It was such a pretty night and we decided to go to the dog park and let the dogs run around.  I didn't even make them pose.  They were just sitting like that.  I love this picture.
Still up in Missoula.  I have the cutest kids!
Perfect shot, tongues and all!
He was crazy in the water.  He had so much fun and I thought it was too cold.  He loves the beach.  This is in Priest Lake by our campsite.  
Me on the beach

6 comments:

Anisa said...

totally cute pics. so much fun. I hadn't ever actually seen you standing by your husband until back to school night last night. I knew he was much taller than you, but it was really fun to see. you guys are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful and so is your Family. I hope you got lots of Huckleberries. Thanks for stopping by!
Betty Jo

camping anyone said...

Hey fun trip.....love the pic of the dogs all sitting. That one needs to be framed along with the one of Jobi and Jon. Way cute!! Sure wish YOU would return my phone call so I could hear about your trip!!! Now I know how annoying it is when someone doesnt call you back! Love ya!

Erin said...

Heather that picture of all three dogs is freaking perfect!!! I love it. THey all look so happy!!!! So sweet!

ropenracen said...

The dog picture should be on a post card...Wish you were here, so cute

Kate and Cole said...

It's about time you got lots comments! I love the picture of the dogs smiling! Seriously that needs to be in a calender! Ruby looks "special". HAHAHAH!! love it! You look like a babe on the beach!