CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Before and After

This is our yard last year after I planted flowers and had my hanging baskets up.  I thought it was so pretty.  We ended up getting a landscaper to come and redo our front and back yard this year.  This is the before......
And this is the after.  I think it looks a million times better.
Our yard looks like it has been around for a couple more years than all our neighbors, but it still looks great.
We put in some flagstone around the hot tub, so we don't have to step in dog poop on our way to soak in the tub.
Our grass is still sad from having big dogs, but the trees and rock makes it look so much better.

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

It looks so good! It really does look a lot better. I love the flowers ya crazy plant lady!

Kate and Cole said...

i need more updates. i miss talking to you. would you get home already? If you are already home you are in deep deep trouble.

Carrie Lommasson said...

Your house is so pretty. I love it!