CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Surprises!



So, I came home from Denver to a bunch of nice surprises.  I was greeted at the airport with red roses and when we walked in the house it was very clean.  The boys cleaned and planned to make me a dinner.  The table was set already with more flowers.  Jon made me Filet Mignon with sweet potatoes and pasta salad and fruit salad.  It was a great surprise and it was yummy.  As if that wasn't enough, Jon bought me a new pair of shoes as a surprise.  Is he not the sweetest?  I think so!  What a good example to Jobi of what he needs to do when he is grown up and married.


5 comments:

Erin said...

HOW SWEET!!!!! I love Surprizes! What a nice homecoming after what sounds like a fabulous trip! I am glad you are home safe.

Kate and Cole said...

That is so cute. What a good husband. I love those shoes. They are way cute! He did a good job! It's so nice to come home to a clean house. The pic of jon is cute.

camping anyone said...

your are a spoiled little chica!!! Good for you. I would have been happy with a clean house. I cant complain, Jaren did do the dishes the other day. I think that is the 4th time since we have been married. Those are some cute shoes and flowers. How do you rate? Good job Jonnie!!!

ropenracen said...

Good job Jonnie, you are such a such up!!!!!!Love ya JK

ropenracen said...

suck up, sorry