CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lisa + Heather = Fun, Fun, Fun!

Lisa and I had so much fun in Denver this weekend.  We shopped and shopped until we dropped.  We also talked and talked until Lisa lost her voice.  I think fun was had by us both.
The weather was so nice and so sunny.
We ate a lot while we were in Denver.  This was actually vegetarian double chocolate cake and a cupcake.  It was pretty good.
Lisa is 6 feet tall and I am 5 foot 4.  I am always hanging around with tall people.  Lisa is such a great person.  She is so loving and always aware of people's feelings.  She is such a great mom and friend.  She is my family.  I think we were meant to be best friends forever.  It is hard to find someone who you can relate to so easily and get along with so well.  I love you Lisa!
I caught a picture while she wasn't looking and she never even caught me!  Surprise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice surprise!! I love you Heather!! Come back soon - I already miss you.

Kate and Cole said...

Cute pics! Whoa, she is tall. She makes you look like a shrimp. Looks like you had fun!

camping anyone said...

what a couple of hot chicks!!! Looks like you had a great time. I am glad you are home so I can bug you about my phone!