CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Denver

WooHoo!  As Erin would say.  I am visiting my friend Lisa in Denver until Sunday.  We are having so much fun so far.  Yesterday we went and had some make up testing done at the MAC store.  It was fun to try different make up on.  Today we are having an hour long massage and an hour long pedicure and a little eyebrow waxing.  We are pretty much just relaxing a lot.

Sorry that I haven't posted for so long.  I didn't want to be one of  "those" people.  I will post some pictures on the next post.  
We had a lot of fun in Rexburg for Sawyer's baptism.  We are so proud of Sawyer and I can hardly believe he is 8 already.  Playing cards was a lot of fun too.  It always is.  Thanks guys!
Love you all.

4 comments:

Erin said...

WOOHOO!!! How fun that you are in Denver! Have fun with your day at the spa. BTW who cares if you one of those people, I love those people because I love to hear what is going on which ya! Have fun and be safe, I love you!

Kate and Cole said...

It's about time!!! In reference to erin's comment, I CARE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! I think she thought you meant one of those people who post everyday. But don't worry, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down! You better post soon! have fun. miss chattin' with ya! tell lisa hi

camping anyone said...

I dont know what you are talking about when you say "one of those people" So there!!! I agree with Kate....Its about time missy! I hope you are having fun and give me a call when you get home. Love ya lots!!!

ropenracen said...

What the hell are you talking about????