CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Not Christmas, Halloween!

Here is Jobi on Halloween night. He is a football player and he has 2 hotdogs. He was so cute and we had a great time trick or treating!
Here is Jon and Jobi carving pumpkins. They had a great time making them come alive.
Happy campers!
I thought about being Jobi for Halloween, but Jon didn't think I looked liked him enough. I wore his hat and shirt and shoes and borrowed his football. Maybe it was the curly blonde hair that didn't work. Pretty funny though and Jobi is always pulling that face!
Here is the finished result. They did a great job.

What do you think of my Hainey dog?
Or my Ruby dog?
I like that they match. Ruby looks pouty!

I feel like eating a skinny long legged hot dog right about now!

1 comments:

ropenracen said...

Where is Quincey dog??????