CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

California Girls Trip


My best friend, Lisa and myself went to California at the beginning of November for a girls only weekend. We left our kids and husbands home and stayed at her Dad and Step mom's house. They were so nice to us and they were such great hosts. Lisa and I had a great time together. I can never get enough Lisa time!
Lisa drove me all over the place. We drove all over Beverly Hills and down all the famous streets. We went to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Manhattan Beach, you name it! Lisa was a great driver. I was so glad it wasn't me driving around.The sunset was so pretty and it was raining too. So pretty!
This was just on the side of a building. I thought Jobi would like to have seen it.

I took a picture of me in the car on the way to breakfast. We had a lot of fun.
This was Manhattan Beach. It was pretty cold there. I wore a jacket the whole time I think!
Manhattan Beach again.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Looks fun Beb! I love the beach!I'm glad you ladies had fun!

ropenracen said...

You look so cute...maybe we should all go there together? Looks fun!!!