CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Days

Here is a happy girl. She loves to be in the front yard. The bad thing is that she can't hear worth anything. She will just take off until she realizes she is too far away. You have to use hand signals and Ruby helps guide her. Isn't she cute though?
Ruby doesn't look to pleased, but she was happy here. She always looks like she is sitting like a human. She is just the cutest thing!
Here are some flowers from my front yard. The bright pink gerber daisies are still working on coming up through the middle. It is so much better in person!
Here is one of my hanging baskets up close. They are so pretty and everyone stops to ask me where I got them at. That white flower is only one plant the lady told me. It's huge! They are so pretty.

0 comments: