CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's got a new pair of shoes

Unfortunately, Jon bought the pair of shoes for himself that I have been forbidding him to buy. I always thought that Crocks looked fine on kids, but I really don't enjoy seeing adults wear them! I know they say they are comfortable, but why can't they be cuter? I secretly just like to give him a lot of crap.
Check out his face. I think he thought his face wasn't going to be in the picture. Funny shoe model!
Jon on the porch with the big flower basket.
What a cute pair. Soaking up the sunshine.
Awe! What is with Ruby's eyes? Freaky face.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Hahahahaha grampy Jon! I love the, with shorts...awesome. And FYI, rubes always has a freaky look on her face :/

ropenracen said...

What a pair...and the shoes too. The flower baskets are pretty though. Missin ya.