CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day to me!  Doesn't that look yummy?  I could go for that right now.  Steak is one of the things I'm craving this pregnancy along with fountain Pepsi Cola.  With Jobi, I craved lemons with salt and Dr. Pepper.  These are weird times people.
 For Mother's Day we drove up to Park City and went driving up by our camping spot and then into Park City for some dinner.  It was fun.  Driving isn't so fun when you are so pregnant, but the company was good.  It is going to be weird to have a foursome instead of the regular threesome we are used too.
 My two giant boys
 The drive up.  Sorry Jobi, you didn't fit in the picture.
 Look at this cute picture of Jobi.  My sister told me about this app for my phone and its a good one.  I just bought the lite version, but I think I need to buy it.  Funny!
 This is my cute mom and dad.  They get cuter every day.  Santa and his señorita!  Hahahahaha!  Love you guys.
These are my cute boys.  I can see how people can say that they look alike.  I always thought Jobi looked like me, but I think he is a good mix.  Can't wait to see what this next boy is going to look like.

0 comments: