CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We are having a BABY!!!

We just found out last monday that we will be having another baby in June 2012. We are pretty surprised! We weren't expecting that at all. We haven't tried to have a baby in over 3 years. Jobi just turned 10 in October and we were really just starting to plan our lives when he moves away to college. We are so very happy though! What a great surprise! I wanted to post my 3 sister's reactions I caught on video.


3 comments:

Erin Hill said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! and for me!! I get to be an auntie 9 times over!!! I am one lucky lady!!! Plus, you suck for posting that video of me. I didn't get it and I look like I am 4 months along myself but the other two are hilarious!!!!

HEATHER and JON said...

I think they are all great. Joey's is too short, but I had pushed a wrong button and messed up. Oh well! It all worked out.

ropenracen said...

So excited....so happy for you and us! Love you!