CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

More Family Camping Pictures

This is a shockingly rare photo of Jaren petting a dog. He was actually just checking out her old lady eyes. Cute picture none the less.
Cole and Sawyer's side profile. I just thought you wanted to see them from the side!
It's my sweetie pie!
Here is normal Kate.
Here is weirdo Kate.
And here is freaky, alien Kate.
A pretty little camper named, Crafty Joey.
This young man's name is Chazz. It's really my sister Erin, but the whole weekend she looked like a man. I think Kate has a way funnier picture of her. It was a fun time.
Uncle Jon really likes to freak out the little boys by throwing them up in the air really high. They love it and keep coming back for more. It is funny to see their faces after ward. On your mark,
Get set,

Go
And go more!

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

hahahahahahahahaha this was hilarious! Normal, weirdo and freaky alien Kate all have one thing in common, they are fat. I will get to the pic I have of Chaz. It is a good one!

ropenracen said...

Looks like a bunch of freaks out trying to set the forest on fire...jk. Love the pics.

Erin Hill said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA so funny!!!!! The ones of Kate I was laughing so HARD!!!! I love it! PLEASE NO MORE PICS OF CHAZZZ!! He is camera shy and doesn't want to be on anyone's blog. Thanks you.