CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mom and Dad campout

My mom and dad invited us all over for a campout at their house. We started a fire in my moms new fire pit and had hot dogs and marshmallows. My sister Joey has good speakers on her trailer and we danced and sang by the fire. We had some fun.
Mom with her grandkids. It was too cute not to take pictures of. Everyone was doing fun things. Jobi and the other cousins were playing in the jumpy house and riding 4 wheelers. Jobi learned to drive the Razor and its more like a golf cart type of 4 wheeler. He kept saying that he can drive a regular car now.
Me and 2 cuties snuggling by the fire.
Joey and dad enjoying some hotdogs.
Kate and Dax and Reese hanging out. Aren't they cute? Dax won't come to me at all and he was being a little bit of a brat to me, but he is nice to look at from afar!

2 comments:

ropenracen said...

That was a fun night, thanks for being there.

Kate and Cole said...

Who's the creepy weirdo in the last picture? You couldn't find a better one of Kate? Come on bebe! That was so fun! I have some cute pics from that night. Some of you and dad dancing. So funny. I want you to post the fat pics so I can steal them and put them on my blog!