CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Alaska Part 2

This is a town called Hoonah or Icy Straight Point. This is were we went whale watching, but I will post those next. It was our first really sunny day on the water. It was nice.
Jobi and I were exploring the tide pools. We found lots of cool rocks and hermit crabs. It was fun to show Jobi all those things. He thought it was pretty awesome.
I think this shot is of Juneau. I am mixing up all the pictures on accident. I was trying to do it in order, but you get the idea! Juneau was really pretty. Look how green it is.
Uh-oh! Jobi should know not to feed the bears. The bears were everywhere!
A bear hug from big Jon. Isn't that just adorable?!?!

1 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That looks so fun! So pretty there! IS jobi's arm okay? I didn't know about the bear attack. That bear looks so life like.