CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some more North Carolina

Jill and I at the children's museum. We had a lot of good times. Most won't be discussed!
Jill and her cute clan. We went to this area called Old Salem. It was so cool. It was old and had a lot of history. It was exactly what I would think of the east coast. It was so pretty there.
The scenery was awesome!
Jill and I with some random horse at the Biltmore Mansion.
The drive over to Ashville, NC. It was so pretty. I am sure that Jill got sick of me saying how pretty it was there and how thick the trees all are. I loved the scenery and the company.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty pictures Heather!!! You look like a skinny Bitch in those pics...hot babe!!!! love you!!!

Anisa said...

I just don't talk to you enough. I don't even know why you went to North Carolina. I need to get out more.

Kate and Cole said...

What a pretty horse! You look SO SKINNY in that picture. You go girl. I'm glad you had fun!

Shirley Clan said...

Heather, if there is one thing that you and I have in common it's that we like to repeat ourselves! Of course I didn't get sick of it! I love ya H!