CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My new hobby

I am already an avid modge podger, but I wanted to try it on some letters and I think it turned out cute. I like it way better in person than this picture, but you get the idea! I can't decide what other sayings to do that other people would want to buy so I can make them for Kate's craft fair. What do you guys think? How much per letter also or saying. It seems like there are a lot of words that have been used to death, so I want something new and fresh. I will post some other new items I will be working on also.

4 comments:

camping anyone said...

way cute Hez! you creative little soul you. You could take special orders for names. Do some Christmas ones maybe and little girl ones like dream, dance, princess, the only bad thing with girlie stuff is if it doesnt sell you cant use it in your own house!!! Way cute if I think of anything else I will let you know.

Erin said...

Very cute!!! I love it! you could do something like sisters or brothers, family, home. I will keep thinking.

Anisa said...

Totally cute. I have some fun letters that I covered in my bedroom. One thing that I like to do that turns out really cute is to tie ribbon bows around the letters and put flowers on them too. If you want to come and look at mine, you're more than welcome to.

Linda Fitz said...

You are going for it, Heather. Way to go! I like the letters. Maybe you've seen this one a lot, but I saw one on an outside wall the other snowy day that said SNOW. It was in red and white. It just really caught my eye as fun.