CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Kate's trip

Sweet sisters!  We got asked a couple times if we were twins.  I think we do look similar.  We are both big nerds for sure!
Nerd herd!  I am putting my nerd picture of myself on my facebook profile picture.
Sexy mama!  She is so cute.  I love visitors.
Reese and her new nightgown and matching robe.  She also is wearing a new purse and bouquet.  I don't know where Ryker was at, but he was missing out.  He can't wear his new Legos!
Little baby messy face.  He is so sweet and heavy!  So cute.

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

YAY!!! i'm so glad you FINALLY posted these pics. That thumbs up pic of me is sick. My nose looks like a big slope. I love getting asked if we're twins. But you are way cuter than me. Your hair is cute and blonde. What a cute bunch of kids! Reese loves the nightgown and robe. She just might turn out like her aunt heather.

Erin said...

I love blanch's neices nighty! You lady's are HOTTTT!!!!!

I wish I could have been there to join in the fun!